1 - Quality is our number one priority: we provide the UK's genuinely best proofreading services & editing and paraphrasing services. Unlike other providers, we truly believe in something called QUALITY, so we pay attention to every single word and sentence you have written in your paper.
2 - Top-notch proofreaders & editors: we have a team of outstanding native English proofreaders, editors, reviewers and rewriters who have decades of experience. With a keen eye for detail, they are the best in the UK at what they do. We use only human copy-editors and proofreaders; we never use any online word processors or robot editors.
3 - Value for money: all our proofreading and editing services as well as paraphrasing services are reasonably and affordably priced, especially as a significant part of our clients are Master's and PhD students with limited budgets.
4 - Fast turnaround: our services are completed and delivered to customers within fast turnaround times, without any impact on quality. We are aware that students in particular can sometimes have a very short deadline to submit their papers and therefore need their documents proofread and edited urgently.
5 -Trust & reputation: we are a reliable and trusted proofreading and copy-editing service provider, with a wide network of clients spread across the world: the UK, the US, Australia, Canada, Japan, China, Romania, Saudi Arabia, the Netherlands, Thailand, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Oman and Kuwait.
6 - Punctuality: we are meticulously committed to our clients’ deadlines. We apply a 100% punctuality policy.
7 - Around-the-clock assistance: we are available 7 days a week, throughout the year. So, whenever you need any help from us, you will always find us ready to assist the best we can.
8 - Friendly service: we love to interact with our clients. We answer questions and respond to comments at any stage - whether before, during, or after the completion of the assignment.
9- Confidentiality: we highly respect our clients' confidentiality concerns. So, we provide a very confidential service where we remove all documents delivered to clients completely from our systems.
The Ultimate Proofreader - 5 facts
1) Prices: Our prices are very competitive, affordable and - above all- "fixed".
This means our rates do not vary as we charge a flat rate, whether your document is complex or non-complex; technical or non-technical; short or long. Our prices start from as low as £9.50 per 1,000 words, making it extremely affordable even to those on an extremely tight budget. We also offer a 10% discount to all first-time clients, as a bonus.
2) Turnaround times: We complete orders as fast as possible. As a reputable top-quality proofreading services provider, we never let speed affect quality. While we aim to deliver assignments as quickly as possible, the editing and proofreading of your manuscript up to the highest standard remains our No 1 priority. On average, we can proofread and edit up to 10,000 words within a full 24 hours per single client, but for more urgent assignments with short deadlines or precise delivery times, please contact us via email at [email protected]
3) Quality assurance: Once your document has been proofread or edited thoroughly and meticulously, it then goes through a more rigorous level and process of quality assurance involving a comprehensive second review by another senior editor, before delivery. The Ultimate Proofreader is committed to delivering the best quality English proofreading services to clients in the UK & worldwide. Our unparalleled and genuine focus on quality has put us at the forefront of the industry.
4) Availability: We run a dispersed operation in the UK & across the world, so we are available 24 hours, 7 days a week throughout the year, including public holidays. For students and academics, our services can also be pre-booked at any time of the year or during peak times of essay and dissertation submission by undergraduates and postgraduates.
5) Confidentiality: The Ultimate Proofreader applies a very strict confidentiality policy in order to ensure our clients' manuscripts remain 100% safe and secure, from the moment an order is placed until it is delivered. Once we have returned your document, we will remove it from all our systems altogether.
Our aim is to provide proofreading, editing and paraphrasing services that are 100% satisfactory to our clients.
If, however, for any reason, you think we have not met your expectations, we have a complaint procedure in place.
This is aimed at resolving your concerns or comments and investigating any complaint you may have thoroughly in order for us to take the appropriate course of action.
Want a revision?
If you simply have a specific concern or comment and would like us to revise your document (or parts of it) again, simply email us and request a revision.
Please explain why you think your paper needs to be revised. (For instance, you found a typo, a change in meaning, a grammatical error, Americanisms in British English documents etc).
We will revise your document and address all your concerns – at no extra cost.
Want a refund?
If you believe that your paper was not proofread, edited or paraphrased up to an acceptable and good standard and you want a partial or full refund, please do the following:
- Provide us with specific information and reasons as to why you think your paper was not done to an acceptable level. Being as specific as possible helps us to investigate your complaint fairly and effectively
- Back up your complaint with as much evidence as possible (for instance, highlight any parts you are not happy with in a different colour and explain why)
Your complaint will be investigated by a senior case reviewer who will promptly look into the reasons for your complaint and take an appropriate decision accordingly.